Friday, November 21, 2008

My Very Own Registry!

I worked from home today. (And it was a Snow Day! Hey, a "dusting" still counts!) In between writing some marketing copy and conference calls I managed to create my very own Christmas registry! I have done so much registry shopping over the past 10 years for weddings and babies, it's about time I got one of my own!! It is so cool! You add this little Amazon button to your browser and then whenever you are shopping online you just click it and the item you are looking at will be added to your Wish List. You can add things from ANY website! It is awesome.

Get your own button here:

Universal Wishlist Button

If you want to see what I want for Christmas, go check it out here:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! However...you know how these things stress me out...Love it...

Jane said...

This has to be one of the coolest things ever. :-D I have been spending my morning at work procrastinating, trying to think of things to add to my list. :-) Awesome!