Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Idle Gossip

I admit, I do love celebrity gossip. I have been trying to take a break, but it is just so darn entertaining, it's hard to stay away for long.

So first of all. Heidi and Spencer got married? Seriously? WTF was she thinking? If you have ever watched The Hills, you know Spencer is the biggest douche ever! He seriously has to be one of the most selfish jerks I have ever seen. He must have her brainwashed. Watching the show lately, I was hoping she was starting to see what a big a**hole he is. But oh no. She went and married him. Without her friends and family. Just her and the jerk. I predict this one won't last. I wish she would wake up and dump his sorry butt and go make up with Lauren. She seems like a smart girl and pretty nice from the show. She just hooked up with the wrong dude. I don't know what kind of magic kool-aid he has been feeding her, but she needs to stop drinking it and get the heck out of there. She'd be much better off.

Next up another poor brainwashed celebrity. Britney Spears is coming out with a behind-the-scenes documentary on MTV this Sunday. She seems to have got herself together finally. I do feel really bad for her. She has lived under a microscope for way too long. I would probably be crazy too with all those paparazzi following me 24/7. At least her dad has done some good in her life (even if he does seem a tad controlling.)

Finally, I haven't seen Twilight yet. (The book just got really really good last night and I can't wait to finish it!) But I have seen pictures of the dazzling Edward Cullen. I admit he is pretty hot, but WTF is up with his hair? That just isn't right.

No comments: