Thursday, January 8, 2009

Twitter what?

Do you "Tweet"? If so, I don't mean to be rude, but what is the big freaking deal about Twitter?

I signed up for Twitter a long time ago because I am in marketing and Twitter was to be the next big thing in social media so I wanted to figure it out.

I have some followers and some people are following me, but I just don’t get it yet.

I cannot get into it at all. Is there something wrong with me? I just don't get it. Why is it helpful? What do you use it for?

I like reading people’s status updates on Facebook, but I don’t want to have to go around to 5 million different sites to see what my peeps are up to.

And there are so many “tweets” sometimes I don’t see how anyone can keep up!

Do YOU use Twitter? If so do you love it? Hate it? Ignore it? Obsessed with it?

Someone please help me see the Twitter light…

Also, I think there is some way to use Twitter to update my Myspace and Facebook status all at the same time, but I can’t figure it out.

Help? Anyone??

If you want to follow me I’m ncsuz.

If you’re not on there, sign up, follow me, figure it out, and then let me know what the big deal is.

KTHNXBAI!

oh and go check out my review of The Shack on my Bookshelf Blog!

No comments: