Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sleepless Nights

Dear Sleep-

I miss you so much. More than you can even imagine. I have tried everything to bring us together more often. I have consulted professionals about what could be keeping us apart, but nothing I try makes you come back to me.

You do visit me in the wee hours of the morning, but by then we have barely any time to spend together. I don’t want to be some late night booty call to you. I want to have a deep, meaningful and functional relationship with you.

I’m just not myself when you are not a big part of my life. I am cranky and irritated all day. I get headaches and have trouble concentrating. I can’t function without you.

Please let me know what we can do to work this out. I love you. You complete me. I don’t think I can live without you!

Groggily Yours,
Susan

P.S. Is this because of all the time I have been spending with Edward?

1 comment:

Kelly McLadd said...

This is great! Very nicely done.

I'm so glad I got the Edward joke...I'm on the 4th book! :)