Thursday, January 15, 2009

National Delurking Week

This is a little late, but this is National Delurking Week. What is delurking you may ask? Well, if you have been lurking around here reading my blog but not commenting, it is time to come out of the shadows. Come out and say hi. Really, it would make my day!

So if you read this post, please leave me a comment to say hi. In fact, leave me a question you might have for me. I need something to get my mind out of this funk. I promise I will answer all your questions open and honestly in a future post. It's your turn to interview me, so sieze the opportunity.

And don't worry, I'm a lurker too. I've had to delurk on quite a few blogs I read this week!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every day. Just not a commentor.

Wani said...

I am stealing this post. I hope its ok. I am with you - it really bugs me when people come and go without so much as a little comment!

Pretty Unfamous said...

I don't know if I've never commented before. I think I have, but I'm not sure. Anywho, HEY!

Anonymous said...

Lurk, Lurk, Lurk....oh man Lurking is fun. Ok so I live vicariously through a twenty something female when I am a 40 something guy...that isn't too strange is it LOL. I have commented before but since I don't have a blog, or facebook or myspace or any other of todays modern marvels of communication I just come on as "Annonymos" (or however you spell that) and leave my name at the end of the post. I would love to know what God has spoken to your heart about tithing since that post. Also would love to know what you thought of "The Shack". Anyhow, I am now out in the open. Oh by the way, I am Brian and I work with you, sort of. I am at LSI. I think you bought coffee from me for a mission trip my family and I took. Have fun and keep checking off those things on your list. Life is to be lived so live it to the fullest that you can. Brian

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!
I'M LEAVING A COMMENT! :) just to do it, to pay homage to Delurking Week.
In fact, can I steal this post too for my blog? i'll paraphrase and all - i like the idea.

SUZ IS AWESOME!!!!!

mai said...

i'll delurk! haha i love your blog and the whole design looks so great!

Anonymous said...

This is my attempt to delurk....


:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi :-) I lurk here once every couple weeks! I'm a friend of Carrie's. I meant to comment a while back that I really enjoy your blog.