Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I love my dog!

One of the best things about life is that each day is a new day. 

On Monday I was so thankful there were only 24 hours in a day.  Ususally I wish there was more because I feel like there is never enough time in the day, but Monday was the worst day I had in a while, so I was more than glad to see it go.

Things are back to normal and I hope I don't have a day like that again for a LONG time.  It was not that anything too horrible happened, I was just not myself at all.

One thing that always makes things better is this guy:


This guy LOVES me!  He knows when I am having a bad day.  He follows me everywhere.  He is always happy to see me.  And he gets so excited about even the tiniest things like going for a car ride.

But the thing both he and I love best?



Cuddle time!

I swear the more boys I meet, the more I love my dog.  If only a boy could be this perfect!

2 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Hahaha! I totally agree with you! Have you heard that Carrie Underwood song? I think I listen to it daily....

Rich Life Revival said...

Most men are "dogs" - but not like yours :)

I know what you mean ;) that unconditional love is really special!