Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 1

With Thanksgiving approaching at the end of this month a lot of bloggers are committing to 30 Days of Thanks.  Each day posting something they are thankful for.  I think this is a great idea!

Today I am thankful for...

GOD

I know...obvious first choice right?  But it is true!  I am so thankful for Him!  You have no idea.  Just when I think nothing is going to work out God gives me a glimpse at things He is doing behind the scenes.  He is my rock.  He is my hope.  He is my salvation.  So thankful for HIM!!

P.S.  Update on the prayer request about the difficult conversation.  There has been progress.  Not exactly the way I was thinking it would go, but then again it never goes that way for me.  There are still some more words that need to be said, but at least progress has been made.  You can keep praying for the conversation to continue.  Thank you so much for the prayers!  They are working!

No comments: