Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 3 & 4

Yesterday I was thankful for...

My Job

I sometimes forget how miserable life can be when you are not happy with where you spend the majority of your waking hours (work...ugh!  who came up with this work week schedule!?)  Even though there are a lot of things at work that still drive me crazy and stress me out, I love my job.  I work for a great company, have awesome co-workers (who are even awesome to hang out with outside of work on the regular!), work on a great team, enjoy what I do, and even love the products (using one to type this post actually!)  So blessed in the work department!

Today I was thankful for...

Seasonal Food!

I love this time of year because there are so many seasonal foods to try!  I've tried both of Pepperidge Farms Seasonal breads- Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Apple (love!), Eggo Pumpkin waffles (pretty good), Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Chai lattes (yum!), and my favorite- Apple Cider!!

This week I am going to try pumpkin soup!  I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments: