Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 6

Today I am thankful for...

My right to

I was so torn in this election.  I honestly did not decide who to vote for until this morning.  Last night I was getting so stressed out from the pressure, the commercials, and trying to research to find out who I liked better.  I was really split on the issues.  Such is the life of an independent though I guess.  The only silver lining is I don't think I will be too disappointed whatever the outcome tonight because I honestly think both men would ultimately do fine.  Don't agree with either of them entirely, but we aren't in a dictatorship so I am not too scared.

I am also thankful to see so many posts from friends today reminding me of the truth.  I think my friend Lori said it best:


Love stuff like this!  But I will be glad to see other posts like this stop:


(I honestly tried to find a bad one from an Obama fan in my Twitter and Facebook feeds but couldn't.  But I have seen bad ones in the past from them too.)


No comments: