Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pinterest Inspired Wednesday

The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers.  But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.  ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

I think this new Pinterest Inspired Wednesday feature will be the perfect chance to take that quote to heart.  Pinterest is all about dreams.  Things you aspire to, things you want, things you think are beautiful, things you want to make, dreams you have for the future, things that make you laugh, things that are ingeniously useful.  Now we just need to DO something with all those dreams.

I chose a pretty easy one for the first week.

Here is my inspiration pin from pinterest:




Here is my version.  don't judge me
























I still like the original better, but at least I tried and I worked with what I had and actually did (or tried to do) something that inspired me. My cookie jar I had in the kitchen was a different shape than the jar used in the picture and my "colors" are red and sliver and white at Christmas around my house.  I still like it though!  I also think the angle of the shot and the quality of the camera helped hers- yet ANOTHER reason I need to get a real big girl camera and take some photography lessons!

So the reason why I really started this was because I want to see what you guys have made, bought, baked, been inspired to DO based on a pin you pinned on pinterest!  Was it all you ever hoped for or did it let you down?  Was it as easy as they say or incredibly hard?  Come on!  Share your experiences too!  Link up below to your blog post about what inspired you to DO on Pinterest this week!

And as always Follow Me on Pinterest so I can get more ideas of things to DO!

No comments: