Thursday, December 15, 2011

I will wait for Him

A girl in my Bible study shared this on Facebook and I just had to post it here because it is so good and I can relate so much.  It's a little long, but well worth watching!



I need to watch this everyday to remind me of the TRUTH.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from it:

"I was going to make him The One"  (oh yes, that was/is totally me)

"Arteries so clogged with my will it blocks His will from flowing through me."

"The bad thing is, I knew he wasn't you from the beginning.  Because in the beginning was the Word and he didn't even sound or shine like Your Son."

"Cause I have thoughts I've "saved as" in a file that God has only equipped you to open."

"I will no longer get weighted down from the so-called friends and family talks about the concern for my biological clock when I serve the Author of Time."

At the end of the day, I'm single and THAT'S OK.  Whether "he" (AKA "The One") is out there or not, I will be ok because He is the author of my life, not me.  And He works for the good of all those who love him!

2 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

This is great! I loved this and need the same reminder!

Anonymous said...

I love this. This video got me thru a lot of lonely nights when I was single. You keep holding on to every word she says. It's truth, I tell you.