Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patience is a Virture

Forget freaking patience! I'm an American...we want what we want and we want it RIGHT NOW! Forget waiting! You are moving too slow for me and wasting my damn time! Seriously...I hate waiting.

I hate waiting for 5:00 to come everyday. I hate waiting for the slow person, who obviously can't drive, to get the hell out of my way. I hate waiting at the drive thru (seriously I didn't come inside because I wanted it fast!). I hate waiting for the stupid lease to run out on my piece of crap VW. I hate waiting to see if I will loose just 1 measly pound after eating good and exercising all week. I hate waiting for the return of Grey's Anatomy. I hate waiting for Mr. Right to sweep me off my feet. I hate waiting for the return of summer when it is 20 degrees (and not snowing- no we just get to freeze, not have any fun!) outside in January. I hate waiting in line at theme parks. I hate waiting for my dog to hurry up and pee when I am running late or it is raining outside...

I could go on forever because you know what? Good things DON'T come to those who wait. That is just some stupid saying parents came up with to get their kids to shut up.

I'm not really a negative person or bitter, just impatient! :)

Which now that I think about it is really ironic considering I am always the one who is late! Maybe I subconsciously do that on purpose to avoid waiting!

No comments: