Friday, February 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday...again

Over at Lauren's blog she has been doing this Fill in the blank Friday thing. I did it last week and liked it, so here it goes again...


1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, some downtime to get some stuff done around the house and maybe going to see the movie Valentine's Day.

2. My biggest guilty pleasure are sweets! I'm thinking about giving them up for Lent.

3. I am most proud of my dog...he's smart!

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be jeans, a cute comfy cotton top, and my rainbows.

5. People are annoying somtimes.

6. I would rather take a yearly vacation, than waste my money on stuff here at home.

7. I love possibilities more than reality.

5 comments:

Sam said...

I love possibilities more than reality too. Possibilities are endless!

Sharon Miller said...

hey it was really nice meeting you last night! you have a great blog here--I can tell you've got a great band of faithful followers. :) hope to run into you again soon!

Jenthebeachbum said...

Number 7 is my favorite! I want to waste money on home and on a vacation. :( can't do both either. Oh well.

AnnQ said...

Great list! :-)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

loved reading your answers and i'm glad you played along.

in response to #6....is it horrible that i'd like to take a yearly vacay AND waste money on stuff at home?

oh...and good luck with giving up sweets for lent. i tried once. it was a horrible failure :(.

hope you had a lovely v-day!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com