Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

I really need to do a real update about my birthday weekend and my new hardwood floors, but I need more time to compile that, so I am linking up with The Vintage Apple again for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

And please follow me on Pinterest so I can follow you and see all the pretty things you are loving!




I love this idea! I am always forgetting birthdays. I also want to try to send out actual birthday cards to my friends for their birthdays because everyone loves snail mail!

Source: etsy.com via ncsuz on Pinterest

How freaking cute is this?!?

Source: google.com via ncsuz on Pinterest

This is at the Grove Park Inn in Ashville, NC. I need to go there for a spa weekend sometime!


We just started Bible study back up after taking a break for the summer. Man I missed it. Life and my overall mood is just so much better when I am spending more time with God.

No comments: