Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

I know I have said it before and I'll say it again- I LOVE Pinterest!

This week I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

And please follow me on Pinterest so I can follow you and see all the pretty things you are loving!




My bamboo floors are getting installed as we speak!! So excited! But I think I'm going to need some rugs now. I'm thinking about getting this one from West Elm for my living room. What do you think?



I LOVE this tattoo! I want another tattoo. I want one on my wrist but I think this placement looks cool too. I'm just afraid my poor little feet are too sensitive for this. I can barely get a pedicure without jerking my foot out of the lady's hands because they are so ticklish!



Of course I need some thinspiration! I totally fell off the diet/work-out wagon last week due to my busy schedule and traveling. In fact I went to the gym on Monday and I think it was the first time I put on my tennis shoes in 2 weeks! I stopped doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 workout (only got through weeks one and two). Life always seems to get in the way of my goals!  I wanted to run a 9 minute mile to mark #1- get in the best shape of my life off my list. I haven't ran in over 2 weeks and I tried at the gym this morning and got a mile in 10:05. I am most def. not in the best shape of my life right now.


These lemon drop jello shots look awesome! I love jello shots but they are so awkward to eat from a cup. These look adorable and they look like they'd be easy to eat too!

Source: myspace.com via ncsuz on Pinterest

Are you guys watching Bachelor Pad? I didn't watch the last one, but I had to watch this one because Graham is on it! Graham was my personal trainer a few years ago before he moved to New York and he was such a good personal trainer (and not just because he was nice to look at). He really is a nice guy. I am not happy to see him hooking up with crazy Michelle and teaming up with team Vienna, but I'm still rooting for him. But Graham- eat a cookie or something because you are looking way too skinny!

P.S.- I'm almost to 300 followers! If I get to 300 followers before midnight tomorrow, in honor of my birthday, I'm going to do an awesome giveaway for you guys!  So if you love my little old blog, please tell your friends and ask them to follow me!  310 would be even better becasue it would match up with turning 31, but I'll take an even 300!!  :)

4 comments:

Ally said...

I am so addicted to Pinterest. I love it so much. I am following you now :)

Ally

Heather said...

So does that make today your birthday? If so, Happy birthday!!

Btw, your kitty looks so much like mine!

quarter-life lady. said...

I love Pinterest. Some nights I don't allow myself to go on it, cause I know the can of worms it opens for me.

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Mmmm, Graham is hot. It's so good to hear that he is actually nice in person!!

You're one away from 300 followers!!