Thursday, January 27, 2011

Have you read the Hunger Games trilogy?

I finally caught up on my Bookshelf Blog.  I was so busy with Christmas and then so consumed with the Hunger Games I really didn't come up for air until now.  Here are the books I reviewed:





Have you read the Hunger Games trilogy?  Please tell me what you thought!  Go read my reviews to see how crazy I was for these books.  Were you as obsessed as I was?

If you haven't read them, go get them now.  They are sooo good!

In two weeks I am going on a ski trip and I am hoping to have some relaxing reading time.  Any suggestions on what I should take?

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love the Hunger Games books too! Supposedly the movie is set for March '12. I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Cute blog girlie!

I have heard so much about these books...I will definitely have to pick them up.