Monday, October 6, 2008

Things I learned this weekend...

- Laser Tag is completely AWESOME!

- I need a maid because I am A) domestically challenged and B) lazy

- There are more gangs than you can imagine in America and they are all A) violent B) drug infested and C) run from and/or started inside prisons. Gang related crimes should have stiffer penalties just like hate crimes or even worse (in my opinion)! (thanks for the education A&E's Gangland)

- I suck at putt putt...especially when there are hills involved.

- It is possible to sleep for almost 30 hours in one weekend and still be tired. (Especially if the dreams are good and you don't want to wake up!)

- I prefer my original Skim Caramel Machiatto to the drink of the season: Pumpkin Spice Latte

- The winner of the "Grow a Plant" poll was...Plant a seed! So I guess I am going to try to go pick up some tulip bulbs or something sometime soon. Who knows? I need to do more research.

- The 9 am service at church is mighty early, but isn't nearly as crowded as the 10:45 service

- I should have put voice lessons on my list because there are some mighty HOT guys in the choir at church

- I still hate Mondays

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skim Pumpkin Spice Latte is da BOMB!

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are good, but I can only drink about half of one.

Can you believe they don't even serve them at my coffee shop?!

Lauren said...

I LOVE Laser Tag! But I definitely don't love Mondays.