Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pinterest List Ideas- Travel edition

Inspired by Tara guest posting over at The Vintage Apple, I thought I would share with you guys some ideas for my next 40 before 40 list I have been storing up on Pinterest.  Of course I have to finish my 30 Before 30 list first!





Source: weheartit.com via ncsuz on Pinterest






As you can see most of these are travel related.  I need to find a travel buddy.  Most of my friends are having babies now so they will be too broke and tied down for trips.  I pray God will send me a travel buddy soon because I am kind of getting tired of being the only single gal on couples trips too.

Linking up



4 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I have never heard of that gum wall! That is disgusting! But, I know I would do it if given the opportunity! lol

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

Christmas in NYC is something else!! I hope you get to experience it :)

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

...also, if you're going to go zip-lining, do it someplace cool lol. I went in MD and it wasn't all that great but when I went in Costa Rica, it was amazing. I will be doing it again in Honduras next year :)

Tiffany said...

Great list items! I've got many of them (not the gum wall...I can't get past the icky factor) on mine as well. Definately zipline--did it last year in Costa Rica and it was awesome!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com