Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Guest Post! Taylor from The Daily Tay



Well Hello!


My name is Taylor and I blog over at The Daily Tay
Original blog name, I know. But Princess Diaries was already taken…

Anyway,
I live in Chicago with that handsome fellow above,
and our very vocal, and incredibly needy dog, Harlow.


I blog about whatever catches my eye for the day.
Which as of lately has been something regarding Emily Maynard,
Florida cannibals,
or the fact that my boyfriend likes to say I “hide his stuff”
when in fact, I just put it away. 
What’s up with that?

And today, in honor of Suz’s lovely blog,
I thought I’d talk about my own list.
I just turned 25 two weeks ago, and decided I should make a list of 
25 things to do for my 25th year.
#1 on the list: is to actually make the list.
I just keep talking about it.
#2 was originally going to be: go on kayaking tour down the Chicago River.
But too many Yelp reviews say dead rats float next to you on this tour…ew.
So I have to rethink this one.
#3 should be: run Chicago Marathon.
But that’s already full. So I think I’ll just say, run a marathon.
#4 : Go to amateur night at comedy club and tell jokes.
But first I have to write my bit, or learn what a “bit” is.
And come up with some jokes…
#5: Go skydiving.
Cliché, but whatever.
#6: Stop picking nails and cuticles. For real this time.
#7: Get out of debt- so maybe rethink skydiving, I think it’s like $250.
#8: Actually watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s rather than just pretending like you’ve seen it all these years.
#9: Cook a turkey. Mmm I love leftover turkey.
And by the time I get to #10 I’m usually ready for a drink.

I’ll finish this later.
Stop on by sometime, I love new visitors!

Taylor
www.thedailytay.com
Follow me on Twitter!

1 comment:

Shawny said...

Good luck with your list Taylor! I'm actually running Chicago this year, which I'm very excited about. I've got lots of ideas for more things on your list if you need help.