Friday, March 16, 2012

Clearly Fresh Bags really do work!

A month or so ago someone from Clearly Fresh Bags emailed me and asked if I would be willing to write a review of their product.  I get these kind of emails from time to time and I only say yes if it is something I think you guys will be truly interested in.  Since I have a problem with buying fruits and veggies and have them go bad before I ever get around to eating them, I thought some of you might too.

I am VERY skeptical and when I got these bags I was thinking they wouldn't make a noticeable difference.  I was impressed with them though.  The packaging was nice.  I got a good amount of bags to try out and the bags were large enough to store a lot.


I've tried them out with a variety of things: apples, bananas, cucumbers, peppers, and lettuce.






My favorite was the lettuce.  I am a sucker for the salad bags at the grocery store.  But I decided just to get a head of lettuce and tear it into salad size pieces and keep it in the Clearly Fresh Bag.  It lasted sooo long!  And it was easier to use because of the zip lock top!  I did notice a difference in everything I used it for though. It was great!

My only question is if the bags are reusable.  If I wash them out can I re-use them?  There website reccommended not washing them because the Breatheway patch won't work if it is submerged in water.  But what if I just rinse the inside out and try not to get that part wet?  Maybe I will just try it.

Either way I highly recommend these and will probably be buying more myself in the future!

Disclaimer~I received a package of Clearly Fresh Bags in order to provide this review. The opinions are my own.

No comments: