Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

I am linking up with The Vintage Apple again for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Please follow me on Pinterest so I can follow you and see all the pretty things you are loving!

Follow Me!! - ncsuz on Pinterest


Right now my mom is in Portland, OR.  She has 3 ladies she has been friends with since elementary school (I think that is amazing!).  They try to get together every year now, so she is spending time with them this week. But that means I don't get to have my nightly chats with her and I miss her!  Especially today because I have some big news to share with her!  So the theme for today's pinboard is parenting (and no my big news is not that I am pregnant!).  These are just a few pins and ideas I love for if I ever become a parent!









Source: etsy.com via ncsuz on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via ncsuz on Pinterest

1 comment:

Ms. Morgan said...

OMG. Okay I have to stop reading these baby-blogs. I'm no where near having a kid (although I want to someday) and these are just making me want one more. I'm going deaf with my biological clock ticking reading this (but they were SUPER cute ideas!)