Friday, September 23, 2011

It's fall y'all!

Today is the first day of fall!  I've already updated my house with some fall decor:







I love fall!  Football, cooler weather, the pretty leaves, and so many yummy pumpkin recipes!  Speaking of pumpkin, I know y'all probably love the pumpkin spice latte like I do, but watch out!  A grande with skim milk and no whipped cream still has 260 calories!  That's almost double the calories from my normal favorite the Skinny Caramel Machiatto!

Also do you remember how I wanted this rug for my living room?



Yeah well I ordered it from West Elm.  I got the smaller 5x7 size.  It was not what I expected.  The material was really rough and the white was more of a cream.  It also had no kind of backing whatsoever and even with a mat, I could see it not staying in place very well in my living room.  The pattern was too bold for the way I had my furniture set up (on a diagonal) as well, so back it goes.





I wish I was going to the ECU game tomorrow.  I want to be able to use my newest addition to my Pirate collection.

But at this rate I might not make it to a game at all this year :(

Hope you all have a fabulous fall weekend!!

3 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Your house is decorated so cute!! I love seeing how other people decorate!
Hope your weekend is starting off well!

alisonds said...

It all looks so lovely and cosy! I particularly love the wreath on the door! Even your door is autumnal! xxxx

Christa said...

Lots of fun stuff!