Saturday, November 15, 2008

All Written Out

I don't know what to write about today. It am only half-way through NaBloPoMo and I am already at a loss for words.

Today I sat down to work on my essays for my MBA application and I only got out one measly paragraph. There are 4 required essays and 2 optional essays and with writing every day on here and life still spinning at full force it is going to be hard to get this MBA application in order.

So today I am going to share with you some random thoughts:

- The initials for July-November (which is how long I have kept this blog) spell JASON...odd huh?

- I used to wonder if each tree turned a specific color each fall or if they all went through a cycle. I think they all go through a cycle (yellow-orange-red-brown) because I have seen a few trees with multiple colors this month.

- Is it settling to give up on a fairy-tale romance and marry a guy who is "good enough", accepting them for who they are, or is it settling to stay single and hold on to your idea of "movie love"? (this thought was spurred from a discussion I found on Single Solitary Things, from a guest post on Rocks in my Dryer, which I found through a comment on my blog from Nichole at esmon, which made me discover her blog. The big bad blogging world is so interconnected and you can find some great stuff out there! I love it!)

- If someone could figure out how to bottle and sell "motivation", they would make a killing! Why is it so hard to get going some days?

- I wish I could email commenters on my blog because I have no idea if they ever will come back to read it if I comment back to them. How do you handle comments on your blog?

That's all I've got today. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Only two people have commented on my blog since I began writing it (and to be honest, I have only had one or two posts a month), so I haven't had to figure out a way to deal with comments. One suggestion I would have though is if the person who commented has a blog, you could go to their latest post and make a comment to leave your reply. I know that's not always the case though, especially since some people leave comments anonymously!