Thursday, April 25, 2013

OBX Half Marathon

I already told you guys I am basically starting over from scratch with my running.  Starting with the Couch 2 5K plan then bridge to 10K plan and finally I will be adding on a 12 week half marathon plan now.

Earlier this week a few girls from my sorority started a conversation around doing the Outer Banks Half Marathon together.  My old roommate Anne cracked me up with this comment yesterday:


After I finished my first half marathon I said I would never torture myself like that again.  But the next day I kind of wanted to try again.  The two I have always been interested in have been the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon because it is at night and the OBX Half Marathon because it would be beautiful and most importantly flat!  And it would be so fun to have a get a way with all my sisters.  Think of the cute t-shirts we could create for this!

It isn't until November so I have plenty of time.  I can't believe I am going to do this again.  But here goes nothing!

Speaking of sororities, did you guys hear about this scathing letter a sorority president wrote to her sisters?  The other night my friend did a dramatic reading of the letter that was hilarious.  Today I saw this which was also hilarious!  (Be warned: VERY strong language and HIGHLY offensive)

No comments: