Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Wednesday- Frozen Banana Treat



I'm going to try to bring back my Pinterest Inspired Wednesday posts.  Seeing as how I have over 2,000 pins on Pinterest, I need something to motivate me to DO a lot of the stuff I am pinning and doing a weekly post was a good motivator for that.  So each Wednesday look for a new post about something I have tried, bought, made, cooked, or was otherwise Pinterest "inspired"!

This week I tried an easy one- these little frozen banana treats.  The original used almonds, but since I didn't have any almonds I used granola.  I didn't have a Popsicle stick to stick in them either, but they were just as tasty using a fork.

I also found this link to a neat little simulator where you can input your current weight and then your goal weight to see the difference in how you would look.  For me I couldn't see a huge difference in the front facing ones, but saw a big difference in the side and rear facing ones.  Pretty cool.



I'm linking up to the Vintage Apple's Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday where bloggers link to their posts about their favorite pins.



But I also want to know if you have actually tried something- how did it turn out??  If you have a Pinterest success or disaster please leave a link in the comments section so we can read your story too!

And as always Follow Me on Pinterest so you can see all the fun things I'm pinning and I can follow you and get more inspiration from your pins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi good topic and you plats is dilisieus; your friend http://test0s.blogspot.com/