Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm officially back to blogging.  I'm ignoring the haters.  I love blogging and I love my readers.  Seriously you guys rock and your little words or encouragement are like great big bear hugs to me!

I haven't done a Fill in a Blank Friday in a while, so I thought I'd bring it back.

Join in over on Lauren's blog.



1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)   evening person for sure. I work out best at night, I stay up late, I love nighttime. 

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Mumford and Sons, Kings of Leon, Joshua Radin, Weezer, Sugarland, Chris Tomlin, Priscilla Ahn, Dave Matthews, Kanye West, or Wolfgang Amadeus depending on my mood.


3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     Baby Got Back by Sir Mix a Lot, Carolina on My Mind by James Taylor, Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett    .


4.  My favorite pattern is   stripes.  I have so many things with stripes…big stripes, small stripes, 2 color stripes, and multicolored stripes.  I definitely love stripes.


5.  My favorite perfume is     just about anything Escada  .


6.  Rules are      
good for structure.  

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is      “ Oh My” and "like".  And I love...dots...ellipses...pauses in my text...a continuation...like Bentley I love a dot dot dot   . 



Going to see Harry Potter tonight! Woo Hoo!! Tomorrow I'm going to a warehouse sale my company is having and then volunteering at the Raleigh Rescue Mission as part of Serve RDU Week.  Tomorrow night "the crew" is having a big party to celebrate all the July birthdays and the Sunday will be church and relaxing.  It's going to be a good weekend!


Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

I have gone through your blog. Its shows you are very bold. OK continue

Jennifer M. said...

I've been a little behind on my reading. Where there some haters in the midst? I'm very sorry about that. I wish people would just learn to be respectful!

That being said... I use ellipses a lot too. They're just fun, aren't they? Like a visual pause in the middle of a sentence. ;P