Friday, July 22, 2011

The Change-Up

Last night I got to see a sneak preview of my future hubby and favorite hottie's new movie The Change-Up.

Could he be any more adorable/freaking smoking hot??!!


The movie was raunchy!  But good!  and HILARIOUS!  It was an over-the-top kind of craziness like The Wedding Crashers, There's Something about Mary, or The Hangover.  My mouth was hanging open in shock and there were times I couldn't even look at the screen!

Also Ryan Reynold's character's life (his original character- Mitch) reminded me of The Crush somewhat and the more I looked at him the more The Crush started to look like Ryan Reynold's in my mind!

Anyway, here's the trailer.  It comes out August 5th and I would recommend it but with caution- this one definitely deserves it's R rating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ryan Reynolds is such a hottie!!
Although I have to admit I am a little jealous that he is going to be your future husband ;)
I wouldnt mind him being my husband either.
I love your blog, makes my days better!!
Lilly

Jess said...

AGREED - so hot!!

Jennifer M. said...

Oh man, that really looks funny. Like "Freaky Friday" for grown men. I think I'll probably have to see this when it comes out.