Friday, December 3, 2010

Missing Kitty!!


I'm going to try to do my #reverb10 post tonight, but I have to tell you, my mind is elsewhere.  Last night my cat Bailey ran away.  He escaped out the back door while I was out.  The door must have not latched well after I came home and let Cam out because when I came home the back door was cracked (still locked, but cracked open) and Bailey was gone.  (incidentally Cam did not run away.  I love that dog!) But I have been so distressed about Bailey.  I walked around the neighborhood shaking treats and calling his name until midnight.  I worked from home today in case he came home and searched the neighborhood again.  Cam has been searching too! I put flyers all around my neighborhood and the neighborhood behind me.  I took one to the local vet.  I posted on Craigslist and the animal shelter's site.  I have cried and cried and prayed and prayed. But I can not find him.

Please say a little prayer that Bailey will come home safe and sound soon!!

5 comments:

DreamTNM said...

Praying for his safe return home! **Hugs**

debs2107 said...

Hope Bailey comes home soon *hugs*

The Book Addict said...

Oh gosh! I hope Bailey makes it home safely! Hang in there...

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Ohhhhhh, I hope Bailey made it home now! I bet he is just out exploring! He will be home!

Sam said...

I hope Bailey comes home! :(