Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

Guess who the Sexiest Man Alive is....






I've always known this as evidenced by my post last year about him.  He's so yummy!

I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow- WOOT!

I've been in an Internet Summit conference the past two days and I have so many thoughts about it.  But I'm too tired to post about it now.

I've been so busy this week I haven't run at all!  I HOPE to get one in tomorrow, but Harry might interfere with that.

I'm so freaking exhausted!  I've been working a lot and I am just so freaking tired!

Oprah is revealing her Favorite Things tomorrow.  I am sad I don't have DVR to record it.

I need a maid.

I REALLY want to see Love and Other Drugs.

I just saw I have 200 followers today!  OMGeee!  I LOVE you guys! 

I promise to stop being so random on here soon...very soon!

No comments: