Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Better late than never right?? I thought I would do this one because it is so relevant right now after just spending a week in class for work! 


Join in the fun with us at Lauren's Blog.

1. The best thing about being in school was/is having so much control over my schedule and so much free time- I could make it so I didn’t start classes until 11 am was done by 2 pm and had no classes on Friday .

2. The worst thing about being in school was/is having to make sure I was on track to meeting all of my major requirements on time and not taking more elective courses while I had the chance .

3. My favorite subject in school was/is Art. I always took an art option in high school- calligraphy, pottery, etc. And I took Color and Design in college. I’m not that good, but I love art and pretty things.

4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is Spanish. Do you know how much more money I could make and how valuable I would be if I knew Spanish!?

5. I could never get tired of studying is a false statement. There is not one thing I could never, ever get tired of. I think I have adult ADD.

6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mr. Justice. He was my band teacher. He was a crotchety old man and strict with some small bursts of dry humor, but he somehow inspired passion in all his students and we were pretty dang good.

7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose school if I could get paid for it. I love learning!

BTW...we had our final presentation in class today and I did so much better. It looked great and I did a good job presenting. I mean it is only a mock run since we haven't actually completed our projects, but I think after I complete my project and actually know more about what I am talking about it will make it even better!

Also another side note- the long timer called me again and he said the wedding is off. He just couldn't get married. He still is claiming he wasn't really engaged in the first place.  If he is telling the truth I say good for him for figuring that out before it was too late! But really? not my problem. That is one thing I am going to try to incorporate into my life now- not letting things, thoughts, people, problems, etc. in to my life that don't need to be there. There are a lot of things I want to cut out so that I have more time for the things I want to spend more time on/with like: Cam, exercise, God, and sleeping. Seriously if I could get more time with these things then maybe I won't be wound so tight that I cry at work!

Here's to a relaxing weekend spending more time with those four things!

No comments: