Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend of shopping

I have been so busy!  At work, at home.  I'm so busy I can't focus.  I need to focus.

Luckily I only have one more work day this week.  Thursday I am leaving for a mini-beach vacation for a wedding of two of my good friends at the beach.  They have been dating for like over 10 years so this is a long time in the making.  I am excited to finally get to see them tie the knot!

This weekend I had to find shoes, a dress, and accessories.  It was a full shopping weekend and I was exhausted.  I discovered I love a lot of Jessica Simpson dresses.  Who knew!? I couldn't find a picture of the one I ended up getting, but here are two of the runner-ups:



And guess what?  I found the Khol's shoes I love!  I will be wearing one of these.  I haven't decided which yet:


Source: kohls.com via ncsuz on Pinterest


I still don't know what I am going to do for a purse yet.  I have some options but haven't decided yet.

I also bought some new nail polish and a new comforter for my bed (random I know! but it was an awesome deal- only $60 for the whole set!)



I need your help though web sleuths!  So many of you were able to find some of the items I couldn't find on Pinterest, so I figured I'd ask for your help with this one.

A few years ago I got this Furla wallet in Dubai.  I LOVE it because it has these cool accordion style credit card slots that make finding and getting my cards in and out so easy.



But I can not find one like this anywhere!  I really want a new one because I got nail polish on this one this weekend, freaked out, and wiped it with a nail polish remover pad.  Yeah, not good on leather.  Plus as you can see the one I have is white and is getting very dirty anyway.  I was wondering if any of you super sleuths would have better luck than me.  If you find it, please send me the link!  I'll owe you BIG time!

No comments: